Saturday, December 29, 2007

Next Step To Ruling The World

The follow up to the critically acclaimed "My Mask Now" is HERE!!! It is merely the next step in our attempt to take over the world. No lyrics yet to this rocking tune but I am sure when Stinkbait and myself get together... it'll be brutal. So without any more delay please enjoy what the riffage of the world's next most brutal song.



So like I said no lyrics yet. If you crazy bastards have any ideas that you think would fit... offer them up. If we choose your lyrics... we might send you something like a pair if my underwear... unwashed... autographed with shit stains from my ass!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brett,
Just heard your zat podcast with dethchatter. You need to lose the drum track and use your heartbeat after doing intervals...
knabes

Anonymous said...

Brett is dead to me... he is now known as STINKBAIT!!!!